We have just pushed a new and improved blue popup to the lesson page. Make sure to refresh your browser to clear your cache, then when you hover on a blue word you will see the following changes:
- The Known button is now in the top right corner
- A new “Ignore” button to the left of the Known button which means this word will not be included in your statistics at all
- The User Hints buttons are now more clearly identified as buttons with a plus symbol on them to make it more obvious that they should be clicked.
- Google Translate has been integrated into a button so that if there are not at least 3 User Hints, the Google Translate translation can be chosen
- The “Add New Hint/Check Dictionary” button is at the bottom of the list of User Hints and has the Search Dictionary icon on it