Many of you will have noticed that
we have improved the LingQ Widget functionality on the Lesson page in our latest update. Here is a quick rundown of the improvements:
- New User Hints link which shows a list of all previous user hints for that term listed in order of popularity
- Click on one of these User Hints to add it to your LingQ or replace your current hint
- Now when you look at the Examples list in the LingQ Widget and click on an example, it will replace the current example in your LingQ
- You can now change the LingQ’s Status with one click using the same level status indicator as on the flashcards or cloze tests
- Yellow LingQs and Status 4 grey underlined LingQs now open by clicking on the term instead of by hovering. Click again on the term to close the LingQ.